Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I LOVE you Zha!




So, in case you didn't know, my sister is my pride and joy! Every wednesday night we get together and take pictures of the new jewelry she's created. As soon as we're done taking pics we grab our magz, our sudoku books, a couple pens & some drinks and her family and I gather in the back yard for pow wow time! Neal, her husband, supplies the backround tunes for us to vibe to while Zhanine and I contest to see who can finish the soduko puzzle the quickest...she always wins...but that's not to say I don't try! Our little ritual has made wednesday night my favorite night of the week! :-)

I'm just so proud of my sister and her amazing creativity! She's always wanted to make jewelry and with a little push from her little sis...I'm truly amazed at how far she's come! Her earrings, rings, necklaces, and my favorite, the head pieces...are so beautiful and unique that ZhanineBJewelry has become the only jewelry I wear! Her pieces can be found on her Etsy site:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/zhaninebjewelry

Her stuff sells like crazy off-line so be sure to check out her website for your chance to have some of this beautiful one-of-a-kind jewelry! Oh! & If you're coming out to the Vintage & Handmade Marketplace then you will get to try some of these pieces on in person...yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment